Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
You can use Microsoft Lens to transform pictures to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel information, digitize printed or handwritten textual content, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your native system. You may even import pictures which are already in your system utilizing Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and add all of your notes, receipts, and paperwork
• Capture whiteboard at finish of the assembly to maintain these motion objects on observe
• Scan printed textual content or handwritten assembly notes to edit and share later
• Keep your small business networking contacts useful by scanning enterprise playing cards and saving them to your contact checklist
• Choose to save lots of as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint codecs into OneNote, OneDrive, or native system as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English solely)
• Take an image of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even for those who’re offline
• Keep class notes and your personal analysis organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By putting in the app, you agree to those phrases and situations: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
Bug fixes and efficiency enhancements.