Live Transcribe & Notification
On most telephones, you’ll be able to straight entry Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications with these steps:
1. Open your system’s Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then faucet Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, relying on which app you’d like to begin.
3. Use the Accessibility button, gesture or fast setting (https://help.google.com/accessibility/android/reply/7650693) to begin Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
• Get notified of potential dangerous conditions and private conditions based mostly on sounds occurring at dwelling (for instance, smoke alarm, siren, child sounds).
• Get notifications with a flashing mild or vibration to your cell system or wearable.
• Timeline view helps you to return in historical past (at present restricted to 12 hours) to see what was occurring round you.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text seems in your telephone as phrases are spoken.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and shortly swap between two languages.
• Add customized phrases that you just use incessantly, like names or home goods.
• Set your telephone to vibrate when somebody says your identify.
• Type responses in your dialog. Bring up your telephone’s keyboard and sort your phrases for a steady dialogue. Transcriptions nonetheless seem whilst you kind.
• See the amount of the speaker’s voice in comparison with the loudness in your atmosphere. You can use this sound indicator to regulate your quantity while you communicate.
• Use exterior microphones present in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for higher audio reception.
Referring again to transcription:
• Choose to save lots of transcriptions for 3 days. Saved transcriptions will keep domestically in your system for 3 days, so you’ll be able to copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions will not be saved.)
• Search inside saved transcriptions.
• Touch and maintain textual content in transcription to repeat and paste.
• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up.
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and laborious of listening to college within the US.
Join the https://teams.google.com/discussion board/#!discussion board/accessible to supply suggestions and obtain product updates. For assist utilizing Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications, join with us at https://g.co/disabilitysupport.
Microphone: Live Transcribe wants microphone entry to transcribe the speech round you. The audio isn’t saved after the transcription is processed. Sound Notifications wants microphone entry to hear for sounds occurring round you. The audio can be not saved after processing is completed.
Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it may well observe your actions.